Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I feel like the chicken tonight

I am in fact today it is a bit of a trip - double. Working on a piece for an upcoming issue of wild Arkansas (last any success kiosks and you really must check) and while here it is my intention to verify a claim.

See everyone has an opinion about fried chicken. So far, the best fried chicken, I had should be QA chicken home in Springdale.I love what they do for the chicken to 65th Street Diner here in Little Rock and my chicken-and-waffles B - wire Side .This photo above does not matter for us, I suppose - is from famous Fried Chicken of Gus in Memphis.

Chicken I retrieve today is the Monte do Inn, supposedly to be the meilleurs.Je chicken restaurant am voir.Je am on the road, do not hesitate to discuss your favorite fried chicken.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment