Sunday, October 31, 2010

We are the diary tour Willows, vol. 7

Greensboro, North Carolina was tubular.? There are nice folks, a pleasant town called green bean and houses some blue grass that make young musicians that I ashamed to pick up a guitar ever.

? Arriving in Myrtle Beach café, I discovered that my show had been cancelled.But after a few begging, negotiation and an epic struggle of arms game, I was able to play four songs before some seriously hard metal bands a joué.Et I went to the beach.?

? ? My friend John put in place some shows in his city, Hilton Head, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia.? Here is the Hilton Head brick oven: OH.Et this beautiful Kelly gal I torn for a smooch.? Weird.? And the magical Palace is the lounge to Savannah, Georgia Tantras: John was one of my first friends in clear water, WI, when my family moved there.? He would swim in the swimming pool of the hotel my family lived for several months.John is at its core, very deeply, a good person.? And his reign of confitures.Il plays many melodies, in called bands, Treble Jay and John Cranford the proposition.Ici conspiracy it is.? He gave the whole one crew turned very instructive of Savannah.? John also knows a bunch of Tuxfamily GAYNGS after we played in Savannah, we watched their rock out with their gown on ole boob tube.? Orlando is a cool city.? Unfortunately, I could see Penny Hardaway or Shaq, 1995.? Damage.? Playing with a band called The knots.? They were absolutely incredible.? Rudy magmas voice you.? Derrick drums makes your pants petits.Si you're a dude.? And I'm too shy to say what is happening in your pants if you are a gal.? In Gainesville, I discovered that I was playing with a band called THE BEATLES SHITTY Beatles cover.? I thought that this could be really terrible or really impressive.? It is this dernier.Il approximately 300 people!? Zoinks!? In Tampa, I played a seal that I think I saw a helicopter on the TV show good COPS.Véritable nice people.? The owner used to live in Minneapolis. ?, I spent 3 days swimming in the ocean and stroll on the beach of Saint Augustine, Florida.? Also, I'm allé au Cinéma and dragged into another.I've never done that.? I also saw the Sun. I met my brother Nicolas and her fiancé Helen in Atlanta, Georgia.? They helped me find the less any construction in the world, which has been the drunken Unicorn.? This show was fun.? We had tons of fun "greatness".? Was hard leaving the family, but Nashville was quite rad.? I played with a gal who I met in Big Stone Gap, Virginia (the spectacle of the drug).? A wonderful singer named Aron Wright this displays for me enough last minute.Lui and his wife bought dinner me and a beer.? It has ensured in bought merch or gave me money for gas.? One thing that impressed me very carefully this journey is the generosity of others.There are so many people who have been incredibly kindness to me.I can't help but wonder if I'm as good a person as these personnes.Il gives me envy to be .more travel stories to come.

Previously:

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment