Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rhymesayer Psalm One remembers Eyedea

City Pages to catch up with base of Chicago Rhymesayer Psalm one after its showcase CMY at Rose Live Music in Brooklyn this week to talk about his experience in CTMR, her friend Eyedea - she has spent the show - and what to expect of it in the near future.

City pages: how your time in New York since the regulation so far?

Psalm One: New York has always been kind to me. But on this trip, we will get more intimate. We're having fun.We will parade nuptiale.Famille, friends and supporters have taken me autour, showing me where great taco places are blow up my phone and obtaining work in the. It was for the less pleasant.

CP: You spent your game Tuesday to your mate Rhymesayers Eyedea label. How are – that you take the news of his death?

PO: Although PAS.But I am surrounded by friends and close, what aide.Avant my game, I took a moment to talk about Michael and tell him that we all miss him and thank him for what he has done for me YH ' invited to the show and asked him to sprinkle a little happy around. I hope someday I will see him once more. RIP Mikey.

CP: What was your last memory of him?

My last memories to be physically with Eyedea is freestyling and dance with him in the lower lounge in Chicago. We have achieved together in July and in the end, we were all hanging and I am so glad we did. He was a dancer quite good too-go figure.

In the wake of his death, on stage, as you said that the performers should be a memory every time on stage, call your friends etc. What you learned of Eyedea you would like to pass on to others?

Something in particular, he taught me how warm up my voice properly. Not enough rappers take the time to really take care of their voice. Michael has taken the time to teach me some exercises and gave me so many tips that have helped protect my voice against injury.I learned from Michael, the most important lesson was the real value of friendship in an industry where most people are simply looking at themselves.

CP: What do you ideas in the near future? an album release perhaps?

PO: of course, I am finishing up my next album Rhymesayers, and I have a European tour in December.I am excited.I have only been once in Europe and is for three performances.This is more than two weeks in the places I've never been.Yes, Yes.Also, there are a few videos in the vault, that I can leave bient?t.Mais album? next year, for some.

CP: What is the concept for the new album and you want that supporters to take away from it?

My story is something that is still a mystery for many gens.Je am a mystery for many gens.Il is time to tell my story and let people better me conna?tre.Mes microphone skills are évidents.maintenant, it is time to show people that, in addition to talent, we all have things in commun.Je am also stupid girl, idiote.Cet album is going to smile.

More:

Friends and fans forget Eyedea

Eyedea dead at 28

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment